Iconic wildlife, stunning white beaches and hi-octane motor sports, you’ll fnd it all on a seaside holiday at Phillip Island. Soak up the village atmosphere and discover seaside shopping at its best in Cowes and San Remo. For the souvenir hunter, the visitor centres at the Penguin Parade, the Nobbies Centre and the Phillip Island Circuit have plenty of island mementos to choose from. We have sourced luxury accommodation so we can cater for both ambulant and wheelchair travellers so come and enjoy a memorable holiday.
- Phillip Island Chocolate Factory Tour offers a celebration of all things chocolate, with fascinating facts and the ability to make your own chocolate on the spot
- For motor sports enthusiasts, you will have a chance to drive around the Phillip Island Grand Prix Circuit, then explore the museum and visitors centre
- Explore the tree-top boardwalks at Koala Conservation Centre and see koalas up close in their natural habitat
- Take a waddle on the wild side and see wild penguins at the world-famous Penguin Parade
- Churchill Island Heritage Farm offers a range of daily farming activities and a great place to enjoy a coffee overlooking the bay
- Stroll along The Nobbies boardwalk and enjoy spectacular views of the awesome blowhole, a spectacular sea cave that thunders during big southern swells. As you look out over Bass Strait, you see the rocky outcrop known as Seal Rocks. It is a special place where Australia’s largest colony of fur seals frolic, live and breed
- Explore Amaze’N Things, a magical world of illusions, puzzles, mazes and mini golf that provides hours of fun