At Leisure Options, we truly believe that a great respite program should offer more than just rest.
Respite supports people with disabilities and their carers by giving carers short breaks from their caring responsibilities. It also gives participants time away from their families or usual living situation.
Leisure Options respite care supports you to enjoy ‘me’ time in a safe and nurturing environment, while your loved ones get a break as well. We believe that respite should be a positive experience for both you and your carer, providing beneficial and meaningful experiences that leave you both refreshed and invigorated.
Whether you come for a night or a week our team work to diligently prepare daily activity plans that meet your needs, interests, and desires. Activities are tailored to each individual and may include a mix of gardening, cooking, arts, and crafts, games, puzzles, nature walks, attractions, and any other interests you may have. Let us know what you love doing and our tour leaders will support you to achieve your goals.
Respite care can be included as part of your NDIS plan as time away is a powerful tool in strengthening your independence, life skills, and community access experiences.
Our respite property at Anglesea is fully equipped with modern amenities including:
- Five bedrooms, two bathrooms, and three toilets
- Outdoor hot and cold shower
- Large flat-screen TV with plenty of movies to choose from
- State-of-the-art Karaoke machine with over 500 songs
- Games room equipped with table tennis, foosball, and an authentic vintage video arcade machine where you can play Space Invaders, Galactica, and many more favourites
- Mobility ramps and a roll-in shower
- Huge, covered, outdoor deck with wicker furniture and BBQ accessed via double-glazed sliding doors. This large indoor/outdoor entertaining area overlooks beautifully landscaped surrounds
- Use of surfboards, bodyboards and fishing rods
- Heating and cooling to all rooms
- All linen supplied.
The accommodation is situated close to shops, parks, and beaches and makes the perfect respite or holiday destination.
Please call us to make your booking.