Leisure Options' new luxury accommodation is located in the coastal hamlet of Anglesea, on Victoria's world famous Great Ocean Road.
Nestled in a native bush landscaped garden, the spacious house comfortably sleeps up to 12 people. It is fully equipped with modern amenities including:
- five bedrooms, two bathrooms and three toilets
- an outdoor hot and cold shower
- a large flat screen TV with plenty of movies to choose from
- a state-of-the-art Karaoke machine with over 500 songs
- a games room equipped with table tennis, foosball, air hockey and an authentic vintage video arcade machine where you can play Space Invaders, Galactica and many more old time favorites
- mobility ramps and roll-in shower
- a huge, covered, outdoor deck with wicker furniture and BBQ accessed via double-glazed sliding doors. This large indoor/outdoor entertaining area overlooks beautifully landscaped surrounds
- use of surfboards, boogey boards and fishing rods
- heating and cooling to all rooms
- all linen is supplied.
The accommodation is situated close to shops, parks and beaches and makes the perfect holiday destination.