Tasmania, with its great peaks, pristine coastline and rugged wilderness, is a haven for travellers wanting to experience amazing food, animal encounters and some history and culture thrown in as well.
- After a short flight to Launceston, we settle into our accommodation and explore the picturesque riverside city
- Spend the day at Tasmania Zoo, featuring the largest collection of native and exotic wildlife in Tasmania. They promise all visitors an up-close and hands-on wildlife experience
- Platypus House offers a once in a lifetime opportunity to watch live Tasmanian platypuses and echidnas in daylight conditions
- At Beaconsfield Mine you can lose yourself in history and explores treasures from past and present
- Explore Cataract Gorge on the banks of the Tamar River by both boat and air as you soar over the landscape on a chairlift and then sit back and cruise the gorge
- Taste the local produce from farm gates and markets and enjoy special meals with your travel companions