Vivid Sydney is an annual festival of light, music and ideas, held in Sydney. It includes outdoor immersive light installations and projections, performances by local and international musicians and fun for everyone.
- Immerse yourself in the fun, culture and atmosphere of Sydney as you wander through Circular Quay and the historic Rocks precinct
- Watch from your cruise boat as Sydney harbor is turned into a light spectacular, with many vessels moving across the water in a gentle, synchronised lighting display
- Spend your evenings slowly wandering through the festival, listening to music and soaking up the happy, colorful vibes
- Take in the sights of Sydney from 250 metres above the city streets at Sydney Observation deck
- Learn about Australia’s nautical history with a day at the Australian National Maritime Museum
- Relax over brunch with your new friends and plan your festival activities