On the Sunshine Coast pristine beaches sit alongside subtropical rainforests and majestic mountains. On this fast paced and action-packed holiday you will discover an array of attractions and activities that the Sunshine Coast is famous for.
- After a quick flight to Maroochydore, we board our bus and settle into our accommodation
- With stunning ocean views, a heated pool, tennis court, BBQ and entertainment areas there is so much to enjoy onsite
- Step on board the historic steam train for a journey through the breath-taking scenery of Mary Valley
- Explore Mooloolaba by land and sea on the Aquaduck cruise
- Spend the day on Bribie Island, the only island in Queensland connected to the mainland by bridge. Set sail on the waters of Pumicestone Passage for a delightful lunch cruise
- Wildlife HQ Zoo is home to native and exotic animals from around the world
- No holiday to Queensland is complete without a visit to the Big Pineapple where the sweetest and tastiest fruit is grown