Looking for the perfect holiday to unwind and enjoy the long summer days? Nestled in the majestic hills of South Gippsland, and overlooking Wilsons Promontory National Park, this idyllic location is the perfect place to enjoy a summer adventure.
- Get involved in a friendly round of billiards, bocce, or perhaps areo ball
- Spend your evenings gathered around the campfiretelling stories, singing songs and toasting marshmallows
- Cool off with a swim in the pool, go for a paddle in a canoe or throw in a line and try to catch a yabbie
- Get creative with some clay modelling or show off your artistic flair in one of the many craft activities
- Take a leap of faith on the giant swing, test your skill and balance on the low ropes course, and take in the scenery as you abseil down the climbing tower
- Make the most of the stunning surrounds and go for a bush walk on one of the many trails within the 200 acres of glorious temperate rainforest
- Put on your dancing shoes, as we pump up the music for our last night disco