Join us as we discover the heartland of Australia, Alice Springs, home of the Arrernte people. Pleasant sunny days and cooler nights combined with the amazing scenery makes this the perfect winter getaway. This adventure is best suited to those who enjoy an active holiday experience.
- Stargaze into the night and witness the magic of the Milky Way
- Experience the magnificent grandeur of the West MacDonnell Ranges, stop at beautiful gorges and, if you’re brave enough, take a dip in the many waterholes on offer
- At the Royal Flying Doctor Service you’ll learn about the history and importance of the RFDS to outback Australians. Walk through the museum, step inside a replica RFDS aircraft and feel what it’s like to be a patient
- Take a sunset guided tour through Kangaroo Sanctuary’s 188-acre wildlife reserve
- Visit Alice Springs Desert Park, a dynamic and authentic showcase of the natural, cultural and biological features that make Australian deserts so special. Hear the stories and history of the Arrernte people and observe some of the endangered animals in the Nocturnal House