Come on an adventure of a lifetime to Australia’s Red Centre. In the heart of the Australian outback you’ll experience the breathtaking beauty of a picturesque and untouched land.
- Fly direct to Uluru and marvel at the views of the red centre from the plane
Be inspired by Australia’s most recognisable icon, Uluru. Take a walk around the famous rock monolith and sit back and watch the colours change as the sun sets – an experience not to be missed
- Discover indigenous art and learn all about aboriginal culture
- Be one of the lucky few to experience the Field of Lights – an expansive art installation that brings Uluru to life
- Visit the natural wonder of Kata Tjuta, otherwise known as The Olgas’s. You can take a leisurely stroll amongst the enormous domes and view the lush desert which is a refuge for plants and wildlife
- Tantalise your tastebuds with some real Aussie Tucker, taste some delicious Kangaroo, Crocodile or Emu
- Enjoy some free time swimming, sitting by the pool or trying some of the many resort activities