A real bucket list adventure, this holiday travels to Kununurra on the eastern edge of Western Australia’s Kimberley region and gateway to some truly remarkable natural attractions. Best suited to those who enjoy an active holiday experience.
- Overnight stays in Perth on our way to and from Kununurra
- Spend four nights in Kununurra, a remote township set in the scenic ranges of the East Kimberley region
- Purnululu National Park, otherwise known as Bungle Bungle, is a true highlight. The striking beehive striped sandstone domes are an incredible sight, especially from the air. We take a two hour scenic flight to fully experience this magical, natural attraction
- Cruise 55km along the Ord River from Lake Argyle to Kununurra. Before departure we take in the views from the scenic lookout. Enjoy spectacular scenery as we journey back to Kununurra keeping an eye out for freshwater crocodiles along the way
- Tour the Ord River Irrigation Area on a guided tour that visits Diversion Dam, Ivanhoe Crossing and the Sandalwood Shop
- Relax by the pool or explore Kununurra and window shop for Argyle Diamonds