Mildura is renowned for its big skies, rich earth and welcoming locals. Discover breathtaking natural beauty, Mediterranean climate, fascinating local histories and all things musical at the Mildura Country Music Festival. All of this and more is located near the region’s life source, the wide, ceaselessly flowing Murray River.
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of Australian country music, featuring a great line up of acts, in the comfort of the outback, along the banks of Mildura’s mighty Murray River
- You have a choice of over 100 artists and groups to entertain you across multiple indoor and outdoor venues. Every taste is catered for with line dancing, country rock, bluegrass and bush ballads
- Spend the day on the idyllic island of Rottnest. See all the sights on an explorer tour and join the quokka walk to meet the famously cute and cuddly local inhabitants
- Experience life on the Murray with lunch aboard a traditional paddle steamer. Sit back and relax on this 2 hour cruise whilst listening to the incredible history of the Murray River
- Enjoy a visit to Orange World, a working citrus property. Ride in a tractor train and view the harvest as you sample some tangy citrus produce