Set on the banks of the mighty Murray River, this family friendly festival held over 8 days in the heart of Mildura is one not to miss. Sit back and relax to the tunes of country music, blue grass or get involved with the line dancing.
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of Australian country music, featuring an amazing line up of acts at both indoor and outdoor venues
- Experience life on the Murray with lunch aboard a traditional paddle steamer. Relax and soak up the history of the Murray River on this 2-hour cruise
- Enjoy a visit to Orange World, where a highlight is the tractor tour and sampling the produce grown on sight
- Buy a festival souvenir including t-shirts, hats, and CDs of your favourite artists
- A visit to Woodsies Gem Shop is a must to enjoy lunch whilst a band plays in the background. Checkout Aladdin’s’ Cave and the extensive collection of crystals, fossils, and carvings
- Keep your energy levels up with a stop at Ye Old Lolly Shop