Discover the natural wonders that make New Zealand unique on this tour of the north island.
- Take in breathtaking views of the city at the tallest man made structure in New Zealand, the Auckland Sky Tower
- Getting out on the water is a must-do activity in Auckland. Hop on a harbour boat cruise and enjoy the sights from the water
- Visit Rotoura, a city on a Volcanic Plateau, that has one the world’s most lively fields of geothermal activity. See the pools of boiling mud and relax in a sulphur spa at the Geothermal Reserve
- The glow worm is unique to New Zealand and you will see thousands of these tiny creatures at Waitomo Glow Worm Caves
- Get a real, hands on, live experience of sheep farming at the Agrodome Sheep Show and Farm Tour
- At Paradise Valley Springs Wildlife Park, you can interact with a variety of wildlife
- Plus plenty of time to dine out and of course shopping for souvenirs