The Jailhouse Rock Festival is one of Australia’s longest running Rock’n’Roll Festivals, a true celebration of everything great about the 50’s and 60’s era. Combine this with a few days spent exploring the majestic Grampians and this is a holiday not to be missed.
- There is so much to see, do and experience around Ararat and the Grampians
- Turn back time and immerse yourself in the festival atmosphere
- Swing your hips and learn some new moves at the rock’n’roll dance party
- Marvel at the restored hot rods, classic cars and motor bikes
- Shop the markets and purchase merchandise from the fabulous 50’s and 60’s
- Spend the day at Halls Gap Zoo and enjoy your own personal Meerkat encounter
- At the Aboriginal Cultural Centre, you can paint a boomerang and learn the ancient art of throwing. Hopefully it comes back!
- Relax in the natural setting of the Grampians and enjoy the wildlife at Zumsteins Picnic Area located on the banks of the MacKenzie River