If you enjoy grooving the day away to the sounds of Rock and Roll, then the Jailhouse Rock Festival is the holiday for you, with dancers dressed to hit the groove, cars that sparkle and hits and memories from the 50’s and the 60’s.
- Put on your dancing shoes and groove away to the Rock and Roll music of the festival
- Visit the Brambuk National Park and Cultural Centre where you can learn to throw a boomerang or play a didgeridoo
- Enjoy a picnic lunch amidst the magnificence of the Grampian’s National Park
- Enjoy all the activities on offer at our holiday park accommodation
- Stroll through some of Australia’s finest bush settings on boardwalks that bring nature right to you
- A trip to the Grampians is not complete without a visit to the Grampians Zoo, with 160 different animals including rhinos, giraffes, red pandas, American bison and so many more
- Become a zookeeper for the day as you indulge in a personalised Meerkat experience