Home and Away fans are sure to love this holiday as we explore the show’s filming locations near Sydney’s famous northern beaches. There will also be plenty of time to enjoy the best attractions the city has to offer.
- Spot some of the stars of our favourite Australian drama and maybe meet some on the Home and Away tour
- Relive a selection of your favourite scenes as you visit many of the filming locations and maybe even watch some scenes being filmed
- Spend time exploring Circular Quay and see the iconic sights such as the Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Catch a ferry across the harbour to Taronga Zoo and spend the day surrounded by all sorts of animals
- Enjoy dinner out at one of the many excellent restaurants surrounding your accommodation
- Take in all the sites like a local on foot and public transport