If you love the TV show Home and Away as much as we do then jump on board for the trip of a life time. We take you on a journey to the mythical town of Summer Bay which is located at Palm Beach, one of Sydney’s famous Northern Beaches. We will also explore all the best that Sydney has to offer.
- Here’s your chance to watch filming take place, and maybe meet some of the Home and Away cast, as well as getting some awesome pictures and visiting some of the filming locations
- During your tour expert guides will share their extensive Home and Away knowledge, you can re-live some of your favourite scenes from the series, whilst soaking up the Summer Bay lifestyle and enjoying the magnificent scenery along the way
- To keep that Summer Bay feeling alive we travel around the city by ferry ensuring you see all of the icons including the Rocks, Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Circular Quay
- Spend the afternoon exploring Darling Harbour and pay a visit to the National Maritime Museum
- Enjoy coffee and cake in a café on Sydney’s waterfront