Set within the natural surrounds of the Amamoor State Forest, the Gympie Music Muster in Southern Queensland is a real highlight for music lovers. The weekend festival offers a real Aussie experience and showcases a mix of country, rock, folk and blues artists.
- Enjoy Queensland’s mild winter weather with six nights on the beautiful Sunshine Coast
- Spend enjoyable music filled days deep within a beautiful state forest experiencing the Gympie Music Muster
- Sing along to your favourite bands, try some line dancing, listen to the Bush Ballads and soak up the amazing atmosphere
- Search for locally made treasures and souvenirs at the Eumundi Markets
- At the Ginger Factory experience “Overboard” a fun boat ride featuring more than 200 animated puppets
- Travel underwater without getting wet along the thrilling Ocean Tunnel at the Sea Life Aquarium. Feel sea stars and urchins at the Tidal Touchpool. Meet some friendly penguins and seals and help Crush find Dory at Dory’s Reef