If the winter blues have got you down, escape with us for eight days of glistening sun, gorgeous beaches and a whole lot of fun on the Gold Coast.
- Spend the day at Byron Bay, laze on the beach soaking up the sun, take a scenic walk up to Cape Byron Lighthouse to gaze out at the incredible views and browse the many shops and cafés before taking a tour of the Byron Bay Brewing Co. and sampling their delicious beer
- Try out the head spinning rides at Dream World, watch the majestic dolphin show at Sea World, and rub shoulders with your favourite stars at Movie World
- Come face to face with a T-Rex and putt through glow in the dark caves at the adventure themed King Tutt’s Putt Putt
- Dine in style with a lavish buffet at Jupiters Casino, with more than 80 dishes from around the world, the only problem is saving room for dessert
- Head to the famous sands of Surfers Paradise, stroll along the beach, or hit the shops on Cavill Ave and the evening beachfront markets for souvenirs, crafts and local produce