The sunny Gold Coast is the perfect destination for a coastal winter escape. Our exploration of the coast features something for everyone from wildlife experiences to theme park thrills to the tropical hinterland.
- After flying into Coolangatta we transfer to our resort style accommodation for our five night stay. Pack your bathers as there’s plenty of time to enjoy a swim or splash in the pool
- Part theme park, part oceanarium, Sea World remains a popular attraction for our travellers
- Movie World is a truly world class theme park featuring amazing rides, character meets and all the fun of the Main Street Parade. Keep a lookout for your favourite superhero, villain or Looney Tunes character
- Travel from the coast into the heart of the Hinterland at Mount Tamborine. Stroll Gallery Walk, the perfect opportunity to purchase a souvenir or two and marvel at the fascinating “glow worm alley” with thousands of glow worms
- Experience the amazing Lorikeet feeding at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. Descendants of the birds that founded the sanctuary these colorful and cheeky characters will eat right out of your hands.
- There’s plenty of time for making friends over coffee and cake in local cafes or exploring the beach and local markets