Everyone knows that the Gold Coast is an adventure-lover’s paradise, with some of the biggest, wildest theme parks in the Southern Hemisphere. So head up North to where it’s warm and the fun never ends.
- Pack your bathers for a huge day at Wet n’ Wild, Australia’s premier water park. Brave the super-fast AquaLoop and Kamikaze slides, or just foat along in the sunshine at Calypso Beach
- Head to Dreamworld, where you can get your heart pumping on any of the rides including the famous Giant Drop and the Cyclone Rollercoaster. Once you’ve caught your breath, head to see Dreamworld’s famous Bengal and Sumatran tigers in their world-class exhibit
- There’s even more excitement on the Gold Coast’s unique waterways, where you can hop on board the jet-boat for a thrilling high-speed cruise full of 360° spins, high-speed drifting and much more
- Between rollercoaster rides at Sea World, get up close to sharks and polar bears or marvel at the dolphins as they leap and fip in the air
- Swim at some of the most beautiful beaches in Australia, or just take a break by the pool at our luxurious water-side accommodation