Connecting with nature and spending time outdoors has significant and wide-ranging health benefits according to research. Exposure to greenspace improves mental clarity, reduces depression and creates a sense of calm and wellbeing.
- Our accommodation, nestled in the foothills of Victoria’s beautiful Strezlecki Ranges, is a peaceful and private place to get away from the noise and distractions of everyday life
- Fall asleep to the sounds of crickets and frogs then wake to a cacophony of kookaburras in time to catch the spectacular sunrise across the valley
- Encounter wombats, wallabies, and the blue tongue lizard that lives in the compost heap
- There is so much to do and see at Gumbuya World, Victoria’s newest theme park including four worlds of fun and adventure to explore
- Share an unforgettable experience aboard the heritage Walhalla Goldfields Railway
- At Old Gippstown you experience Gippsland in the 1850s. See the classic vehicles and learn about the early European settlement of Victoria