Come and discover Canberra this Spring, where national attractions and hidden gems deliver an array of unexpected delights.
- Immerse yourself in Australia’s biggest celebration of Spring at Floriade. Delve into the sights and smells of over one million fowers in full bloom
- Enjoy the tranquillity on an hour long cruise on Lake Burnley Griffn. See the sights of Canberra’s premier landmarks, and hear the inside stories from the skipper as he shares some of Canberra’s best kept secrets
- Get hands on with over 200 interactive exhibits at Questacon, the national science and technology centre, a place that makes science fun
- Visit Cockington Greens delightful display of meticulously crafted miniature buildings set within beautifully landscaped gardens
- Be captivated by the amazing display of native and exotic animals at the national zoo and aquarium
- Enjoy a Sunday stroll through the nationally award winning Old Bus Depot Markets where you can taste the delicious local produce, be entertained by live music acts and shop ‘til you drop
- No trip to Canberra is complete without visiting Parliament House, the Australian War Memorial, and seeing the spectacular city views from Telstra Tower