Discover the beauty and tranquillity as we journey through the vast mountainous terrain, lush rainforests, unspoilt beaches and great lakes of Gippsland.
- Experience Gippsland in the 1850s as we walk the streets of Old Gippstown Heritage Park. See the classic vehicles and learn about the early European settlement of Victoria
- Take a walk in the salty sea breeze along Port Albert jetty and wharf
- Relax on board a canal cruise as you take in the scenery and learn about the canal and region’s historic past
- Take a step back in time as we journey through the spectacular Stringers Creek Gorge on the Walhalla Goldfields Railway
- Venture through the towering blue gums to see the stunning Agnes Falls, then witness the impressive Toora wind farm surrounded by the Strzelecki Ranges