What better way to enjoy a fabulous weekend of music, than sitting under magnificent river gums enjoying the talented artists playing at the Riverboats Music Festival.
- Staged in the twin towns of Echuca and Moama, there are huge open air stages with plenty of music and room for dancing
- Indulge in delicious snacks available from the many food trucks that line the festival
- There are live acts performing day and night and we have scheduled plenty of time at the festival for you to enjoy
- In Echuca we board the paddle steamer Emmy Lou to take a leisurely cruise down the mighty Murray River
- At Kyabram Fauna Park you can see koalas, wallabies, echidnas, dingos, crocodiles, lizards and birds and you even get to pat and feed some of the animals
- For those with a sweet tooth, the Echuca Chocolate Company is the perfect stop to stock up on some delicious handmade treats
- Take home a CD or even a photo with some of the artists from the Festival.