If chocolate is your passion, then this holiday is the one for you. With visits to a chocolate shop, an Easter egg hunt and a chocolate fondue, all your chocolate needs are met. There will also be plenty of time for fresh air, activities and adventures.
- It looks so effortless, but try to keep your balance on a surfboard at the National Surf Museum in Torquay
- Visit the Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie and Ice Creamery. Delight in the vast array of handmade chocolates, taste the wares, and sample a hot chocolate made with melted chocolate
- Marvel at the magnificence of the Great Ocean Road as you sightsee for the day
- Dunking and dipping is the order of the day with a chocolate fondue
- Easter Sunday sees everyone enjoying an easter egg hunt and lots of arts and crafts to make and create
- Grab yourself a bargain during an Op Shop wander in Geelong
- Head home with your chocolate, your bargains and many new friends and memories