Cruising offers a unique holiday experience that is accessible to everyone. There is so much to do both on board and on shore.
- Enjoy days of spectacular scenic cruising around Fiorland National Park
- Stop in at Dunedin, a city hailed as the “Edinburgh of New Zealand.” See New Zealand’s only kilt maker and whisky distillery as well as many bagpipe bands
- Akaroa is a popular tourist destination with a distinctly French flair. Its harbour is home to a diverse array of marine life, including rare Hector’s dolphins
- A stop at Wellington, New Zealand’s capital, offers stunning views of forested peninsulas, dramatic cliffside homes and fine Victorian buildings
- From Tauranga you can explore the cultural heritage of New Zealand. Visit the Maori villages of the region or Rotorua, a geothermal wonderland that is the heart of Maori culture
- All of this plus time to relax on board with sumptuous dining and 24 hour entertainment