Enjoy a winter coastal escape on Victoria’s Bellarine Peninsula and celebrate the fascinating culture, music and dance at the annual Celtic Music Festival.
- Enjoy a program of world-class musical acts from Friday night through to Monday afternoon
- Marvel at the lightning-fast fingers of entrants in the National Golden Fiddle Awards, and let your spirits soar with the pure voices of the Gaelic choir
- Witness the light-footedness of the Highland Dancers as they perform many enthusiastic Celtic jigs
- Wander through the many stalls looking for Celtic treasures, the perfect souvenir or sample some of the wonderful food and drinks available
- Visit the many buskers and performers that make up this vibrant festival
- Spend the evenings listening to music, practicing your Celtic jig and reliving your experiences with you new friends