Each July the villages of the spectacular Blue Mountains ring with festive cheer as Yule Fest is celebrated throughout the region. The crisp mountain air, occasional snowfalls and roaring log fires create the perfect atmosphere.
- Unpack your favourite Christmas sweater or Santa hat as we celebrate our Yulefest getaway filled with carols, Christmas trees and perhaps a visit from Santa himself
- Enjoy a full festive meal with all the trimmings and a few festive singalongs at a quaint Tea Room
- Scenic World offers spectacular views from both above the valley and far below. Board the unique train, wander the boardwalks and take a cable car ride
- Take in some of Australia’s best-loved landmarks, including the Three Sisters, Katoomba Falls and the Jamison Valley
- Warm yourself by the log fire, take a selfie or two by the spectacular Christmas tree before gathering for a traditional high tea at the Fairmont Resort
- Spend some time exploring the quaint townships and villages. Purchase a souvenir or two or enjoy a delicious pastry or hot chocolate