It may be cold outside, but we will be toasty and warm as we don our festive spirit and celebrate Christmas in July with the stunning backdrop of the Blue Mountains. It would be hard to find a more spectacular setting for our week of celebration.
- Experience warm ‘Mountains’ hospitality, log fires, Christmas fare, singalongs and perhaps even a visit from Santa
- Enjoy a full festive meal with all the trimmings at one of Katoomba’s oldest and most historic hotels
- Scenic World offers some spectacular viewing points with a hearty dose of wildlife thrown in along the way
- Take in some of Australia’s best-loved landmarks, including the Three Sisters, Katoomba Falls, and Jamison Valley
- Explore Jenolan Caves – the largest, most spectacular and most famous caves in Australia
- Pet a koala, hand feed a kangaroo and meet all your favourite Australian animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Enjoy a Devonshire tea with fresh scones at Bygone Beauty’s tearooms – home to the largest collection of teapots