Kick back and enjoy the natural beauty of the Victorian coast as we see everything this spectacular region has to offer.
- Soak up the breathtaking views of the rainforest as you walk among the canopy of green on the Otway Fly treetop walk
- See wild dolphins and seals in their natural habitat on a half day adventure cruise
- Prepare to get wet as you paddle your way around shipwreck harbour or float down the rapids on the River Torrent Lazy Ride at Bellarine’s Adventure Park
- Hit the sand for a game of beach cricket, take a board out for a surf or simply go for a stroll and take in the scenery along the pristine beaches of the Great Ocean Road
- When the sun goes down the fun really begins. Try your luck on sideshow alley at the summer carnival and check out the live performances and be tempted by the delicious looking food stalls at the Nightjar festival
- Visit the picturesque Airey’s Inlet lighthouse