This trip to Adelaide showcases the best of the city’s heritage, natural beauty, culture and of course, food.
- Discover the village charm and hospitality of Hahndorf, Australia’s oldest Settlement. Learn about cultures and traditions from faraway lands
- Soak in the majestic scenery of the Murray River while enjoying a fine meal on board a Captain Proud Paddle Boat Cruise
- Visit Adelaide Central Market and lose yourself among the stalls of fresh produce and tasty treats
- Be sure to save some room as our next stop involves a tour and tastings at Haighs Chocolate Factory
- Go behind closed doors where you will discover hidden secrets and relive moments of triumph as we take a tour of Adelaide Oval
- Spend the day surrounded by flamingos, giraffes and giant pandas at Adelaide Zoo
- Take a wander around the seaside suburb of Glenelg. See the sandy white beach, busking performers and visit the bustling shops and side walk cafés