Singapore offers a wealth of culture, activities and charm only a short flight from Australia. Whether you shop for a bargain, delight in the animals at the world famous Mandai River Zoo or ride the cable car to Sentosa Island, there is so much to see and do.
- Discover all of Singapore’s highlights on board the double decker Hop on Hop off bus tour
- Gardens by the Bay is a showpiece of garden artistry with amazing exhibits and displays
- Go beyond the screen and jump into the action at Universal Studios. There are exciting attractions that include a festive walk, water park, marine life park and rides aplenty for all
- Visit Mandai River Wonder – the world’s only river-themed wildlife park. You’ll see giant and red pandas along with many creatures from the deep
- Marina Bay Sands observation deck boasts the best scenic views over the skyline and the bay
- No trip to Singapore would be complete without time to explore the local shops, malls and outlet stores
Price incudes return airfares ex Melbourne. This is an active holiday utilising public transport, with substantial walking.